YOUR DIGITAL BUSINESS
12 suggestions that you can implement
2. Promote on social networks to find people interested in your products and services.
3. Replace Excel with a CRM to have an efficient way to communicate with your customers.
5. Contact your list of interested people with educational, entertainment and sales emails 1-3 times per week.
6. Create valuable content that shows the benefits, features and objections of your products and services.
11. Know how much it costs you to win a client, average life time and total gain from the relationship between the person and the company.
12. Cultivate a portfolio of customers loyal to your brand by serving them better than your potential customers.
Take these 12 suggestions and evaluate which one is the most important to develop your business and increase your profits.
Take one step at a time without stressing or trying to do everything at once.
When you have any questions and don’t know what to do, say hello to me in the chat, at the bottom right.
You can save this page as a reference.